North Carolina Points Series Match Play Qualifier

I know this is same weekend as Torma Event. Long story about 2 entities creating schedules in secret. We get to see if Charlotte CAN support 2 events (completely different ones) at once.

Anyways, check it out.
More info on Facebook “NC Disc Golf Match Play Tour” is the page to search.

The first event in the NC Disc Golf Match Play Tour will be played at Sugaw Creek Park in Charlotte, NC. 6 divisions will be offered: Pro Men, Pro Masters, Pro Women, Amateur Men, Amateur Masters, Amateur Women. Entry will be $25, with $5 going to the host club and $5 going toward the Championship event in November. Pro divisions will have a cash payout, while the amateur divisions will receive a player pack valued over $45. Here’s how registration will work: Post in the event discussion that you want to play and in which division. You will be added to the “waitlist.” Once there are 4 people on the waitlist for a division, those 4 will be added to the registered list. This system guarantees that we will have groups of 4 and allows our format to work properly. For the morning round, each player will play a 6-hole match against each of the other three players on their card, for a total of 18 holes. Each hole a player wins is worth a point. During lunch, the board will be shuffled based on points earned and the same format will be played again in the afternoon. At the end of the afternoon round, if there is enough daylight left, there will be a Final 9. The top 2 finishers in each division will qualify to play in the Championship event in November, a free event for qualifiers with cash payout to the pro’s and merch payout for am’s.

I would like to play Open for this: is this where I post my intentions??? Of it is on Facebook I’m not a member and would like guidance on how to sign up please.

Thank you

I will get Bobby Henns email for you, he is the TD.

Bobby_smash7@yahoo.com

Contact Bobby please for reg. links